Blueberry Sea Moss CheesecakeDifficulty: Easy
2 Cups / 300g Raw Cashews Soaked Overnight
1 Lemon Juice Only
1/2 Cup / 110g Coconut Milk Use Homemade For The Raw Version or Full Fat For The Vegan One
2 Tbsp Sea Moss Gel
2 Tbsp Organic Raw Honey Or Raw Agave Nectar For The Strict Vegans
1 Cup / 100g Blueberries Fresh Or Frozen
1 Cup / 175g Dry Pitted Dates Soaked Overnight
1/2 / 70g Cup Raw Almonds
- Line a round 6″ pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Make the crust first – place the dry pitted dates and almonds in the food processor and pulse to obtain a sticky mixture.
- Spread the mixture into the pan and press it to evenly arrange.
- Drain the cashews and place them in the food processor along with the lemon juice, coconut milk, Moss gel and raw honey.
- Process to obtain a smooth cream.
- Pour the cashew mixture in the pan on top of the crust, and spread evenly.
- Place the blueberries (optional – add a teaspoon of honey or agave nectar) in the food processor and pulse to obtain a puree.
- Top the cheesecake with the puree, cover and freeze for at least 3 hours.
- For serving, let it stay at the room temperature for 15 mins until it can be cut easily.